Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Hair today...

...gone tomorrow. Well actually last Thursday I think. I'm referring to my loosing battle on the receding hairline front. So it's all gone, well apart from a little bit.


Need to buckle down with this blogging lark, not written again for ages. I guess the excuse is we've been home to England and seen you all anyway so no need to write. Not that anybody's reading it. Well apart from Jackie. Thanks for your support Jackie. Returned to Boston safely, watched England play better but still get knocked out of the World Cup. Think we're going to the pub to watch the French run all over and stamp on the knackers of the Portuguese. Only joking if your from Portugal and have stumbled across my ramblings on the world wide web.

Well after what she says is 21 years of waiting Em's going to go see Madonna on Thursday, I'm going too but wont be buying a t-shirt. Hope she lives up to Em's expectations. Surely she'll be better than Take That, which at the moment stands as the best concert she's been to. Shouldn't be too difficult Madge.

Nothing more to say at the moment than it's the 4th July so lots going on today leading to a 25 minutes fireworks spectacular and Aerosmith playing a couple of tunes with the Boston Symphony. So we'll try and take some pictures, but don't be surprised if there just of the backs of peoples heads. They started queuing to get to the 'hatch' yesterday. There expecting about 700,000 people to attend. Anyway until then here's some pictures of some cows which are part of the cow parade.


More you say, okay then here you go.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm back!!
The pictures are so good - they had a similar exhibition in Manchester last summer.
I went through st Ann's square at 10.30, came out at 1pm and there was a bloody cow with a lairy Gaudi design on it! I was confused, bemused and very scared - exactly how long was I in Kendals and what the hell had happened to me?
Who's your mate in the sparkly gold jacket!!
Cool photos - I love the way you two look at things.