Monday, January 09, 2006

Is it me...

...or is this year already going too fast. I don’t seem to have got started on any of the things I hoped to do. I’ve still got stuff left over from last year to finish too. Maybe that’s why Em bought me a 2006 planner for ‘The Creative Procrastinator’. My time management's not too bad I just seem to come up with loads of ideas of things to do and end up doing none of them. This year I plan to change that and do as many drawings, paintings, illustrations I can. Carry my sketchbook at all times, watch less TV and read more books. Speaking of reading. Just started ‘The Da Vinci Code’ which is one of the things I was hoping to do last year. I’m not the fastest reader but hopefully I’ll have it read before the film comes out in May. Speaking of films, we saw ‘Munich’ last week and I highly recommend it. Edge of your seat stuff, I don’t recall seeing a film lately that builds and holds the tension so high. Hope to go see ‘King Kong’ soon, it’s going to rain on Friday so that may be the day to go. Well enough of my waffle, got other things to crack on with. Cheers, here's some of our latest pics.

Pictures going clockwise: Mark in Starbucks. Red Sox souvenier shop. Looking down the street from the river. Lady waiting for the Bus on Mass Ave. Charles River frozen on Christmas Day. Em being happy. State Law.

No comments: